rating food processorsWe received the processor soon after we ordered it, and as we suspected it worked perfectly for us. We love the ease of the pitcher and knive removal and cleaning. Also the power it has is extremely beneficial. We would highly recommend this product to anyone.
rating food processors.checked consumer report and decided to buy this particular model. Upon using it for the first time I was amazed at how quiet it was. Can't wait to find more reasons to use it again.
rating food processors.I have never had a food processor before, but it seemed like half the recipes lately that looked interesting required pureeing something. The first thing I learned was that you should have several things that you want to use this for when you get it out. The first time I tried it, to slice some potatoes, it took longer to set the machine up than to slice the potatoes!.
rating food processors.Because several reviewers mentioned it, I tried using it to make cookie dough. It worked OK, but if that's the main thing you are planning to do, you'd probably be happier with a mixer.
rating food processors.I researched food processors (after experiencing SEVERAL poor versions) and fully agree with the consumer reports, this one is the best.
rating food processors.This unit doesn't slowdown or sound as if it is straining when kneading bread. It does a great job. We have seen some our friends machines and most of them struggle with dough. We are quite pleased!.
rating food processors.Just use it as the directions state. Don't overfill it or try to process items that you shouldn't (nuts, extremely hard frozen foods, etc.) and it'll work great!.
rating food processors.I've owned a KitchenAid KFP750OB 700-Watt 12-Cup Food Processor for several years. When I bought it, it was to replace an equivalent sized Cuisinart.
rating food processors.The biggest problem with this processor as it compares to the Cuisinart of equal size is that the lid on the KitchenAid has several ridges which are very difficult to clean; a real design flaw.
rating food processors.Amazon suggested I contact the seller, gave me the 800 number. KitchenAid's customer service rep said it was 16 and 1/8 inches high
rating food processors.This machine out-classes my old Cusinart by leaps and bounds. Good purchase, and good advice and service from Amazon, delivered in two days.
rating food processors.I love this Kitchenaid product. we have other Kitchenaid products and have been very pleased with them, so we went to their food processor because of the previous experience
rating food processors.making the dough for pizza, cookies, etc is a breeze. thanks for making it so easy to get this product and making it more financially easier to obtain.
rating food processors.We bought this for my wife's mother for mothers day this year. She Was THRILLED. She loves it and is cooking up a storm with it.
rating food processors.I love my kitchenaid food processor. It is very powerful and the two bowls are very convenient. I keep it out on my counter so I can use it every time I cook.
rating food processors.This food processor was one of the highest rated in the research I did. I like the larger capacity and my wife loves using it too.
rating food processors.I just received this as a gift and I couldnt be happier with it. Like others reviewers mention, it is very heavy and thats a great thing!.
rating food processorsWe received the processor soon after we ordered it, and as we suspected
ตอบลบit worked perfectly for us. We love the ease of the pitcher and knive removal and cleaning. Also the power it has is extremely beneficial. We would highly recommend this product to anyone.
rating food processors.After owning another KitchenAid food processor for 22years when it needed to be replaced I did a lot of research
ตอบลบrating food processors.checked consumer report and decided to buy this particular model. Upon using it for the first time I was amazed at how quiet it was. Can't wait to find more reasons to use it again.
ตอบลบrating food processors.I have never had a food processor before, but it seemed like half the recipes lately that looked interesting required pureeing something.
ตอบลบThe first thing I learned was that you should have several things that you want to use this for when you get it out. The first time I tried it, to slice some potatoes, it took longer to set the machine up than to slice the potatoes!.
rating food processors.Because several reviewers mentioned it, I tried using it to make cookie dough. It worked OK, but if that's the main thing you are planning to do, you'd probably be happier with a mixer.
ตอบลบrating food processors.I researched food processors (after experiencing SEVERAL poor versions) and fully agree with the consumer reports, this one is the best.
ตอบลบrating food processors.This unit doesn't slowdown or sound as if it is straining when kneading bread. It does a great job. We have seen some our friends machines and most of them struggle with dough. We are quite pleased!.
ตอบลบrating food processors.Man this thing is a beast. We've been punishing it with daily use for about 6 months.
ตอบลบrating food processors.Just use it as the directions state. Don't overfill it or try to process items that you shouldn't (nuts, extremely hard frozen foods, etc.) and it'll work great!.
ตอบลบrating food processors.I've owned a KitchenAid KFP750OB 700-Watt 12-Cup Food Processor for several years. When I bought it, it was to replace an equivalent sized Cuisinart.
ตอบลบrating food processors.The biggest problem with this processor as it compares to the Cuisinart of equal size is that the lid on the KitchenAid has several ridges which are very difficult to clean; a real design flaw.
ตอบลบrating food processors.I read every review agonizing over this purchase because the dimensions shown were too tall for my counter.
ตอบลบrating food processors.I measured the machine in a retail store, and it was much shorter than the dimensions listed on Amazon (and twice the price).
ตอบลบrating food processors.Amazon suggested I contact the seller, gave me the 800 number. KitchenAid's customer service rep said it was 16 and 1/8 inches high
ตอบลบrating food processors.all the accessories and other blades are included. The storage case is quite nice, well organized and compact.
ตอบลบrating food processors.This machine out-classes my old Cusinart by leaps and bounds. Good purchase, and good advice and service from Amazon, delivered in two days.
ตอบลบrating food processors.I love this Kitchenaid product. we have other Kitchenaid products and have been very pleased with them, so we went to their food processor because of the previous experience
ตอบลบrating food processors.dependability, durability, quality of product and performance.
ตอบลบrating food processors.making the dough for pizza, cookies, etc is a breeze. thanks for making it so easy to get this product and making it more financially easier to obtain.
ตอบลบrating food processors.We bought this for my wife's mother for mothers day this year. She Was THRILLED. She loves it and is cooking up a storm with it.
ตอบลบrating food processors.Every time we speak she thanks us again and again. She tells us it is easy to set up, works perfectly and cleans up easily.
ตอบลบrating food processors.What more could you ask for: a grateful mother-in-law and the wonderful food she makes!
ตอบลบrating food processors.I love my kitchenaid food processor. It is very powerful and the two bowls are very convenient. I keep it out on my counter so I can use it every time I cook.
ตอบลบrating food processors.The storage case for the blades is very convenient (instead of sharp blades floating around in my untensil drawer).
ตอบลบrating food processors.From the moment I took it out of the box I was a little in awe at how well made everything felt.
ตอบลบrating food processors.This food processor was one of the highest rated in the research I did. I like the larger capacity and my wife loves using it too.
ตอบลบrating food processors.I just received this as a gift and I couldnt be happier with it. Like others reviewers mention, it is very heavy and thats a great thing!.
ตอบลบrating food processors.The chrome is gorgeous and wipes clean easily, especially the sealed buttons so there is no cracks for stuff to fall down into.
ตอบลบ