Over the years I had an eye on KitchenAid products, ie a robot in sight. So if the demand for good food processor has become a reality for me, I saw the KitchenAid, not much. Compared to other food processors in pro-style, the KitchenAid is a solid, the base is well balanced and very well-matched components.
From the top of the lid is made of thick plastic, transparent, tube feeding, and won a generous size. The installation of the tank well, and locks securely. But I noticed during the process, the liquid from time to time, sometimes even get away from the sewing, but I noticed that this is true in most food manufacturers, while if too much fluid (rozwiązanie. .Just a little bit of liquid the process, and if necessary, go to the mixer). After closing the lid, place lid on top of the left lever and turn right. It took a little "getting used to, because I thought I could experience one way or another. There is no deal breaker, I'm used to, and I think it promotes a stronger end product. The same is true for the disc to prevent.
Food pusher is in two parts. It is a piece of red plastic, that goes out and leaves the larger, bright, plastic food pusher. Removal of red makes this book a small hole that want to feed their small size (weight loss), as further carrot, or you want if you have more control over how food ends up in the blade. About Big Dig, the food is a clear scale of the proposed measure foam mL (100), or (4), points (0.2) and glasses (up to half). This is useful to deal quickly with all the other facilities at your fingertips. In addition, from the Red Notice a small hole in the bottom of things. This makes it ideal for slow leakage of oil or other liquids in the mixture when it is the largest distributor of clear plastic food back.
The ship is amazing because it seems to remain. If you are connected to the ground quickly turn right. Unit below the shaft and the bowl, and are not compatible with the other hand, if it is locked. Again, like the lid of the container blocks in one direction. The handle is the key to give the lid in a bowl and the bowl to the base block. If the pool is at the bottom and the lid is closed on the album is a safety pin in the handle on top, and the ship can not be removed. Open the power range of staple foods. It is an indicator of the tank being careful that leaky seal the lid. When cleaning the tank, the water is sometimes a tendency to treat. This is the net I found it. You have to work a little "shake to some of the water.
The deposits are very sharp blade! Safe driving, cleaning and food industries. Mini-Cell is a good option for a further term and the fantastic. Others argue that food sometimes falls into a bowl with capital, but in my experience, which shows that companies far too many mini-cell. I use it in very small quantities, and everything else, I use the main course ..the problem is solved.
Base is very strong and well-calibrated again. Button on the control panel is completely covered, so it is not possible to escape food buttons. Is Stop and pulse button. Can I use the pulse button, when the engine is so powerful, it takes a long time to deal with food when you get to be with other food processors to the same destination. Large rubber base to prevent slipping angle and movement when the motor is 700 watts. In addition, the motor, this unit is incredible. It is so powerful, but it is like a whisper compared to the noise of other kitchen machines I used. You can actually talk on the phone and the perfect recipe for the mother during food processing. And "a joy to ride!
Accessory kit is generous and a good example, which all together.
Finally, I do not want to bore you with all the elements involved in the KitchenAid 12-cup Food Processor, Goliath, but I must say that the work that has given him, he is "flesh" has become! ! KitchenAid Congratulations + guests with such a simple but tasty and well-functioning, the head of the most challenging is in us all. "A little pricey, but worth every penny .
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น