วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 1 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2554

KitchenAid KFPW760WH 700-Watt 12-Cup Food Processor, White (Kitchen)

This food processor is the bomb! I've had it for about three years, and it works great. The only problem I've had with it was that the juice attachment that came with it broke, probably due to overzealous use during a Cinco de Mayo party. Only the inner lime reamer was broken, but it made the entire attachment useless. Today, I called KitchenAid, and they are sending the part to me, free of charge, with a rush delivery, so that maybe I'll have it for my Cinco de Mayo party next week. KitchenAid is fabulous and so are their products!.This is a significant improvement over the 750 model. The 750 model was not very well designed. The first one we purchased broke within 3 days because the blade came up and hit the plastic. We returned this. We got the 760 to replace that. The 760 has been redesigned to avoid this problem. For the same price as the 750, the 760 comes with one extra bowl, juicer and egg whisk. Compared with others like the Cuisinart and we determined that this was much better constructed.


I have had the processor since November and have used it extensively. Having the three bowls has been wonderful for dicing small items like onions or tomatoes and the slicing blades make perfect slices of all vegtables. I was even able to slice a whole green pepper without segmenting it. It does small amounts of food as well as large amounts. It also makes great carrot cake (cooks illustrated recipie) and bananna bread. It takes a little bit to figure out all it's uses (what it can and cannot dice, which blades to use for what, how long to pulse) but now I use it 4x a week and and am still figuring better ways to use it every day. I would recommend this model to anyone.


This food processor has met all of my expectations. I have used it several times since I purchased it a couple months ago (making pie crust, chopping nuts, slicing au gratin potatoes, etc..) and it is a great addition to my kitchen. It is very quite, has a strong motor, solid construction and a large capacity. I like the varying bowl size options (although I have only used the large capacity bowl so far) and multiple accessories that came with it (with their own storage case). It is also relatively easy to clean. I had considered purchasing the equivalent Cuisinart product, but ultimately decided on the KitchenAid because of my positive experience with other KirchenAid products and the varied options this product offered. 

2 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. rating food processors.I have a food processor/blender combo made by Hamilton Beach. I loved it for making smoothies but the machine was so loud and it was so confusing to switch between the two attachments that I eventually stopped using it. I purchased the 12-cup rating food processors in Pink and have loved it ever since it arrived. Let me just say that this machine is much larger than the Hamilton Beach I already have, but it is surprisingly quiet. I almost thought something was wrong with it the first time I used it, but it worked just fine. For the noise level alone, this is a much better appliance.

    ตอบลบ
  2. rating food processors.I bought this Kitchen Aid l2-cup after reading reviews on this site. Everything that was said proved true--the useful box, the simplicity of use, the straightforward, effective processors. I'd add that the booklet, in its simple and brief guidance, puts Cuisinart to shame. As a two-time Cuisinart owner of 25 years (the last one lasted one year), I am delighted to become a Kitchen Aid user. Buy this machine!

    ตอบลบ