วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 1 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2554

One of the Best Home Food Processors 12-cup KitchenAid Food Processor

Another KitchenAid winner!.I purchased the KitchenAid KPF750OB food processor in mid-February and have waited until it had gotten some serious use before reviewing. Now, I was torn between this and shelling out the big bucks for a Magimix, but Amazon had a killer sale that I happened to catch and ended up getting it for a steal. My mom recently bought the 7-cup version at a department store a few months back for close to what I paid with the rebate for the 12-cup version. In the past month I have used it at least 4-5 times a week, and it handles even the hardest tasks without making me nervous (Read-nut butters for at least 20 minutes processing times each, more on that to follow).
I love this machine! This is the second KitchenAid food processor I've owned, the last one having been purchased about 15 years ago.It's obvious that it's been somewhat redesigned since then, but I'm happy with most of the changes, and the 3 best features-quiet operation,capacity, and sheer power-remain.I love that I can shred 2 blocks










 
of cheese or 10 potatoes in about a minute. For the people complaining that liquid leaks over the spindle-what you need is a blender, not a food processor. That being

said, yesterday I chopped 25 VERY ripe tomatoes and lots of other high-water content vegetables with no problem. And it's way faster to make pie dough in this machine

then to do it by hand with a pastry blender. My only complaint is that the redesign made my previous machine's attachments obsolete. The prong that the discs sit on is

completely different, so the old ones are incompatible. This means I can't use the fine shredding disc that came standard with my first unit but not at all with this one.

Still, the new feed tube is fabulous! Before, when I wanted to, say, shred carrots or celery, I had to pack 'em tight and hope for the best! Now I can just use half of

the tube. And the insert that allows for drizzling is a real boon for making mayonnaise or pesto. The lid-lock assembly seems more intuitive and easier to use now too.
This is a machine for people who do lots of cooking, and I look forward to many years of use from this appliance.


I got this food processor a little less than a week ago and I could not be happier. I replaced a 25+ year old Hamilton Beach machine so any upgrade from that would have been good, but I'm very happy with my purchase. I have grated cheese, made perfect pie crust, sliced potatoes and cabbage and made a ton of cookie dough and it performed like a champ. I sliced whole potatoes to fry this evening and it didn't even stutter when I pushed them in. I made powdered sugar frosting in the small bowl and didn't get a speck of anything in the larger bowl. I bought this machine and it went on sale three days later. Amazon refunded the difference in the price to me. I put all the parts in the dishwasher and they come out sparkling clean. All in all I'm thrilled with my new food processor.


I purchased this KitchenAid food processor after my 25+ year old Cuisinart finally passed on. I looked at consumer reports and epinions for reviews and this model was the top rated. I was fortunate that Amazon had it at a very low cost. Received it quickly and have been using it often. The small bowl is handy but a little tricky to figure out initially. This machine has lots of power and lots of accessories. Glad I've got it.
  

25 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. rating food processors.Another KitchenAid winner!.I have grated cheese, made perfect pie crust.I was torn between this and shelling out the big bucks for a Magimix, but Amazon .

    ตอบลบ
  2. rating food processors.It is not difficult to take apart/put together this FP. The bowl has to snap into place before you can snap the lid into place, but there is an audible "snick" when it happens, and you can feel it move into place.

    ตอบลบ
  3. rating food processors.After making due with a blender for years, we finally decided to upgrade to a real honest to goodness food processor. My only regret is not doing it sooner. My pesto is smoother, my breadcrumbs are more uniform, and things just somehow magically taste better when using it.

    ตอบลบ
  4. rating food processors.The only drawback is that it's quite large and heavy, meaning you need some counter space.

    ตอบลบ
  5. rating food processors.After reading many reviews, I bought this food processor for my husband, for Christmas. He loves it! It works really fast, and is very quiet! Which really surprised him. So far, have only used it for soups. It seems to be made very well, nice and sturdy, and was shipped quickly. We are very happy with our purchase!

    ตอบลบ
  6. rating food processors.I have been cooking for 30 years and can remember having at least 4 previous food processors. None have performed anywhere close to or as good as this one. After using others for weeks, they usually ended up under the counter and being rarely taken out. Mostly due to the fact that they were a pain to clean and keep all of the accessories together. This one is different. I have had mine for 6 months now and it has been on my countertop every day. It is much more quiet and powerful than others I have had like Cuisinart, and Hamilton Beach. I can't believe how fast it chops. I normally only use the pulse setting just to keep from pur?eing the items I am chopping.

    ตอบลบ
  7. rating food processors.I normally only use the pulse setting just to keep from pur?eing the items I am chopping. It handles meat easily to make ground beef. The mini sub-bowl is so easy to clean; I don't hesitate to use it every day. Mine came with a plastic organizer to keep the attachments in which is very helpful. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a quality processor that is reasonably priced.

    ตอบลบ
  8. rating food processors.I chose this processor after comparing it with others via various reviews. My cooking products magazine selected this as their first choice, user reviews were also top notch and superior to the Cuisinart (which I have used for years and was inclined to buy again). Since the price was comparable to a good Cuisinart and since it had better reviews, I bought the Kitchenaid.

    ตอบลบ
  9. rating food processors.I love having the little processor bowl--I didn't think it'd need it but now use it a lot. HOWEVER, the first thing I sliced with the slicer attachment was cabbage. I must have overfilled it because the blade lifted up and actually shredded part of the cap, just at the bottom of the feed tube. This added shredded plastic to my cabbage--all had to go in the garbage. So, just don't overfill yours and you won't have a problem. Otherwise, it has handled everything I've put in it so far, no problems whatsoever. The problem I had was user error, not equipment related.

    ตอบลบ
  10. rating food processors.I've had this since Christmas 2007. I got this to replace my ancient LaMchine food processor, and couldn't be happier. This is real quality - not to mention heavy! It works like a charm and is amazingly quiet.

    ตอบลบ
  11. rating food processors.I love that the accessories come in a storage case - much easier to deal with than having to find room in a drawer for all the loose pieces. The case has slots for each accessory so the edges stay sharp.

    ตอบลบ
  12. rating food processors.One thing I love is the piece in the food chute with the hole in the bottom. This is excellent for adding liquids while you're processing. I used it when making pesto to add olive oil while the machine was running. It adds the oil in a nice, continuous stream, rather than dumping it in all at once.

    ตอบลบ
  13. rating food processors.I use my food processor every day at least once for many activities. I wore out my last two. I am looking forward to using this one for a long time. It is sturdy, comes with great attachments, is easy to use and is relatively quiet. My past processors had less substancial mixing bowels. I like the smaller chopper that is contained inside the main bowel.

    ตอบลบ
  14. rating food processors.I love to bake bread and I have always made it the hard, old fashioned way. The dough blade is great. I also like the quality the shredder yields. There isn't anything I don't like about my food processor. The storage case for attachments is great as well. I highly recommend it!

    ตอบลบ
  15. rating food processors.This is the best. I use it most to chop chicken and puree vegetables even though the description says it doesn't puree veges. It works much better than other brands I have used and I like the larger size too.

    ตอบลบ
  16. rating food processors.I don't know what the naysayers are looking for in a food processor. I received my new KitchenAid KFP750OB two weeks ago and I absolutely love it. It's sturdy and has done a wonderful job at everything I have used it for so far. No, you can't mix large batches of liquid in it (the book tells you that - and there is a line on the bowl showing maximum liquid) That's what blenders are for. It is easy to clean - just pop it in the dishwasher.

    ตอบลบ
  17. rating food processors.The complaint about food being caught between the blade and the top is minimal and has happened on all other processors that I have used also. The Amazon price for this model is unbeatable and the shipping was free and fast. What more could a person ask for!?!

    ตอบลบ
  18. rating food processors.After going through several food processors, $30.00 to $40.00 range, we decided to invest in a good one. We borrowed this model from a friend, and just loved it. She had never used it, so we broke it in for her. My husband makes barbecue sauce, 16 gallons at a time. That's a lot of chopping, the machine is powerful and well built.

    ตอบลบ
  19. rating food processors.This machine does it all. Our first endeavor was our cauliflower "mashed potatos". Our previous machine (recently purchased but smaller in size) could not handle pureeing the cauliflower, cream and butter mixture. Bits of cauliflower remained unprocessed giving us "lumpy mashed". This Kitchenaid does the job admirably. We can see the quality that went into this machine and are very happy with our purchase.

    ตอบลบ
  20. rating food processors.This food processor is the most powerful and quietest that I have ever used. I am very impressed with the material the bowl and lid are made of. The ones I have been using for the last 15 years have not been comparable in the least.

    ตอบลบ
  21. rating food processors.After going through several food processors the material the bowl and lid are made of.

    ตอบลบ
  22. so we broke it in for her. My husband makes barbecue sauce, 16 gallons at a time. That's a lot of chopping, the machine is powerful and well built.rating food processors

    ตอบลบ