![]() |
| KitchenAid KFP750CR 12 cup food processor rating food processors |
Honestly, the 12 cup size is bigger than I really need, as I only cook for three now. However, the attachments that come exclusively with this model, make me glad I chose it. I got an extra full sized bowl. This was great on Thanksgiving. I could process in the mini bowl, large bowl, and outer bowl without having to stop and wash bowls in between. Very handy!
This food processor is well worth the price tag. It has turned extremely time consuming chopping and shredding jobs into 5 minutes or less of entertainment. As mentioned in other reviews, it is rather quiet, but it is also extremely stable. Overall, this is a very fine product.
I have never owned a stand mixer, so I love the egg whisk on this machine. It means I can whip egg whites stiffly to fold into cake batter without stopping to wash my handmixer beaters.
I was a little startled when I first used this food processor (a replacement for the Cuisinart model I had just killed) -- it is so much quieter than my previous processor that I was concerned that something was wrong. Nope - it's just quiet. Not silent, mind you, but you can at least carry on a conversation while it's running.
Pros:
1) The two-part pusher is great
2) Overall the build quality is extremely high.
3) I also appreciate the small insert bowl they include for grinding smaller amounts - I'm usually cooking for two, so it's a nice option.
4) More than enough power, at least for my relatively modest requirements
Cons:
1) Keep in mind that this 12-cup model is very large. It is heavy as well, so it has a permanent home on my counter. I wouldn't recommend this if space is tight in your kitchen.
An Amazing Machine!
I've gone through several food processors in the past few years, and this is by far the best I have ever used. The 12 cup capacity is the perfect size in my opinion: it's large enough to puree large batches of soups, but small enough to be practical to mince up a few cloves of garlic (especially with the mini bowl attachment). ratingf ood processors

After years of not having a rating food processors, finally broke down and bought this one. I'd made do with a stand mixer, blender, mortar and pestle, and knives. Not sure why I waited so long to buy one, but am very glad I did.
ตอบลบThe 750 works as advertised. It has a powerful motor, the various cutting blades perform well.
canon eos rebel seller thank you.
ตอบลบrating food processors.I did a lot of research before purchasing this food processor, and read all of the rating food processors reviews many times over, in addition to reviews all over the internet. Let me begin by telling you this processor replaces a 30-year-old original Cuisinart DLC-8. It didn't have a wide feed tube, and had much less power, so I'm not making a comparison with a newer, comparable machine. It's kind of like comparing an economy car to a Mercedes. Also
ตอบลบrating food processors.After owning another KitchenAid food processors for 22years when it needed to be replaced I did a lot of research and checked consumer report and decided to buy this particular model. Upon using it for the first time I was amazed at how quiet it was. Can't wait to find more reasons to use it again.
ตอบลบ