วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 1 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2554

KitchenAid 700-Watt 12-Cup Food Processors

As good as the ATK review, love this food processor, use it all the time An Amazing Machine!

KitchenAid KFP750CR 700-Watt 12-Cup Food Processor After owning another KitchenAid food processor for 22years when it needed to be replaced I did a lot of research and checked consumer report and decided to buy this particular model. Upon using it for the first time I was amazed at how quiet it was. Can't wait to find more reasons to use it again.


A great price, fast, quiet, and all the accessories and other blades are included. The storage case is quite nice, well organized and compact. This machine out-classes my old Cusinart by leaps and bounds. Good purchase, and good advice and service from Amazon, delivered in two days.I read every review agonizing over this purchase because the dimensions shown were too tall for my counter. I measured the machine in a retail store, and it was much shorter than the dimensions listed on Amazon (and twice the price). Amazon suggested I contact the seller, gave me the 800 number. KitchenAid's customer service rep said it was 16 and 1/8 inches high, an easy fit on the counter. I've used it several times and am totally pleased with it. 

I've owned a KitchenAid KFP750OB 700-Watt 12-Cup Food Processor for several years. When I bought it, it was to replace an equivalent sized Cuisinart. I've used it for everything from making pizza dough to grating potatoes. It's sufficiently powered to make enough dough for about a 1.5 lb. loaf of bread. The motor cannot handle more dough and bogs down. I also own a KitchenAid 500-Watt stand mixer. Although it has significantly less published power, it can handle far more bread dough. I recently purchased another KitchenAid KFP750OB for my daughter as a gift. Amazon was offering one color for 129.95.

The biggest problem with this processor as it compares to the Cuisinart of equal size is that the lid on the KitchenAid has several ridges which are very difficult to clean; a real design flaw.

Commercially, I've worked with both Robot Coupe and Waring professional food processors. Were they not seven times the price of the KitchenAid, I'd definitely rather have either one in my home. The KitchenAid is very serviceable for home use.
This food processor was one of the highest rated in the research I did. I like the larger capacity and my wife loves using it too. The little plastic parts to the lid (the safety catch parts) to the old Cuisinart we used to have broke several times. The feeder tube doesn't have an annoying safety feature, just on the lid (and is designed in a way that it won't break). The feeder hole is smaller to keep it safe, but for those of us who use knives know how to cut smaller chunks, right? The motor is fairly quiet. I love it. rating food processors







3 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. rating food processors.I've gone through several rating food processors in the past few years, and this is by far the best I have ever used. The 12 cup capacity is the perfect size in my opinion

    ตอบลบ
  2. This machine is awesome. I love it, I use it several times a day. It is a workhorse! I make breads with it. Pie Crust that is tender and flakey in ten presses of the pulse button. I received it for Christmas and I doubt there has been a day that I haven't used it. The bowl is sturdy...dishwasher safe. It comes with a hard plastic tool box that contains the dough blade and the other cutting blades. Easy to store...I love it!

    ตอบลบ
  3. rating food processors.I've had very good experience with rating food processors, and this one is no exception. It's well-designed, quiet, and very powerful, easily kneading a heavy wheat bread dough. The smaller bowl is the perfect size for making pesto or doing similar jobs. The bowl- and blade-locking mechanisms are well designed - intuitive to use, without any leaking or messing around. Comes apart and cleans easily. Feels very stable and sturdy.

    ตอบลบ